Thursday 22 November 2012

Thanksgiving


For all American friends: Happy Thanksgiving and for all my friends: Have a wonderful day.

No Thanksgiving celebrations over here, no turkey, yams, or pie, more's the pity.

But we can still think of the things we're grateful for.

- I'm grateful for my children: just their existence makes this world a better place
- I'm grateful that the pregnancy of my daughter is going well
- I'm grateful that my second grandchild will be born in a couple of months
- I'm grateful I can afford to pay for the trip to be there for the birth
- I'm grateful for my friends, both in RL and on the web
- I'm grateful for my introduction into BDSM, this journey is eventful and satisfying
- I'm grateful for my health
- I'm grateful to have a job that pays the bills
- I'm grateful for my hobbies
- I'm grateful for the support of PK and all the others for my writing
- I'm grateful for readers of my blog
- I'm grateful for the life I live

Make this day a good one!

8 comments:

  1. Julia, have a wonderful Thursday!
    I could almost say completely ditto to your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did notice that Lisa's answers mentioned the pending arrival of a little one as well. Do you both find it as exciting as I do?
      Enjoy your weekend, have a wonderful anniversary.

      Hugs, Julia

      Delete
  2. I hope your day is still wonderful - and I promise to eat extra just for you!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want turkey, and pie. There's no consolation for me knowing that you are having some. *sob*
      Have a wonderful day.

      Hugs, Julia

      Delete

  3. Blessings to you this day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you as well. Make it a good one.

      Hugs, Julia

      Delete
  4. Happy, happy Thankfulness!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's lots to be thankful for, each and every day. Have a great day yourself.

      Hugs, Julia

      Delete