Here are the rules:
• Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you
• Post the rules for this hop
• Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog
• Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.
1. What is the working title of your book?
Hmm, if I ever get around to it, the working title would probably be "Susan's New Life".
2. What genre does the book fall under?
Romance, BDSM, middle aged people having sex and enjoying it.
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
A Sean Connery for Jason. Who would mind getting spanked by the likes of him?
Susan actually looks a lot like me. So where do I find a picture of a middle aged, dark haired, slightly overweight woman that is not me? But Sylvia Kristel would do, hadn't she died earlier this year.
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
A mature woman's journey into BDSM.
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Self-published, probably, but I haven't decided yet. And how could I, when I've not even started writing it?
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
Still working on it.
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I have no idea about books within my genre: I haven't read anything but short stories yet, and those were all on-line.
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
It's all PK's fault. When reading Fantasy Friday stories I decided to try my hand at writing as well. So I wrote "Susan's Debut", sent it to her and she put it up. So now, after encouragement from her and her readers, I'm struggling with story number 2.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
It's about people: love, attraction, insecurity, passion, pleasure, fear, trust.
Question #10 Tag, you’re it!
They're not all fiction writers, but I love the writing on their blogs. I would love to tag Cassie, but PK already answered the questions, so let's not do that.
Claire (1950's Wife)
Heather (Discipline & Dreams)
Lillie (At Ian & Lillie's Place)
abby (Finallly Finding Me)
Bas (New Life in DD)